This Björn Hendal Timepiece is designed with the heritage of the early chronographs of the 1940s in mind.
The 44-mm, Stainless Steel 316L slim case (5 mm) with a domed crystal has a black chronograph dial with three smaller dials: a seconds indicator, a minutes indicator that counts up to one hour, and, unusually, a 24-hour indicator. The matching stainless steel hands and indicators contrast very nicely with the colour of the dial. The 22-mm Stainless Steel "Milanese" strap finish the uniqueness of this watch.
- Stainless steel (L316) case
- Black dial with stainless steel hands and indices
- Case size (diameter) 44 mm
- Case thickness 5 mm (without the domed crystal)
- Weight of the watch 115 Gram = 4 oz
- Anti reflection coated domed crystal
- Japanese Quartz Movement with seconds indicator, a minutes indicator, a 24-hour indicator
- 22-mm Stainless Steel "Milanese" strap
- Water resistant: (5 ATM) these timepieces are dress watches so avoid all contact with water, see water resistant under FAQ
- All straps offered on this website are interchangeable
- SKU# BHBSSSM
Björn Hendal provides high quality design and craftsmanship that is truly affordable.