This Björn Hendal Timepiece is designed with the heritage of the early chronographs of the 1940s in mind.
The 44-mm, 18-carat Rose gold-plated slim case (5 mm) with a domed crystal has a black chronograph dial with three smaller dials: a seconds indicator, a minutes indicator that counts up to one hour, and, unusually, a 24-hour indicator.The Rose gold plated hands and indicators contrast very nicely with the colour of the dial. The 22-mm Black Lizard Leather watch strap has 18-carat matching gold-plated engraved buckle.
- 18-carat rose gold-plated stainless steel (L316) case
- Black dial with 18-carat rose gold-plated indices and hands
- Case size (diameter) 44 mm
- Case thickness 5mm (without the domed crystal)
- Anti reflection coated crystal
- Weight of the watch 70 Gram = 2 oz
- Japanese Quartz Movement with seconds indicator, a minutes indicator, a 24-hour indicator
- Quick release black "Lizard" leather strap with 18-carat matching gold-plated "Björn Hendal" engraved buckle.
- Extra 1 "nato" strap with matching buckles plus two additional 22mm push pins
- Water resistant: (5 ATM) these timepieces are dress watches so avoid all contact with water, see water resistant under FAQ
- All straps offered on this website are interchangeable
- SKU# BHBRBL
Björn Hendal provides high quality design and craftsmanship that is truly affordable.